HA-5025 GLASS is a glazing product to be used in the surface of frozen products, forming a protective barrier. The advantages of its use are:
- Conservation of the organoleptic qualities (aroma, flavour, texture and colour).
- Elimination of surface oxidation reactions responsible for rancidity, undesirable color, etc .
- Reduction of the weight loss due to dehydration, “drip” of
- Natural and attractive presentation due to the formation of a bright and transparent
This product is obtained from a mixing process.
Sugars, pH regulator (E 451) (<10%) and pH regulator (E 331). Contains added sugars.
RSI nº: 31.00626/PO
All additives and/or ingredients included in this formula are both permitted and approved by the EU Regulations and the FDA (21 CFR). All of them follow the recommendations of FAO and WHO.
pH at 5 %
8.0 – 9.5
|Mesophiles (72 h/30ºC) (cfu/g)|
Yeasts and moulds (5 days/ 25ºC) (cfu/g)
|< 10 exp 3|
< 10 exp 3
|Description||In the product||In line/plant||May contain|
|Cereals that contain gluten||NO||YES||NO|
|Crustaceans and derivatives||NO||YES||NO|
|Eggs and derivatives||NO||YES||NO|
|Fish and derivatives||NO||YES||NO|
|Peanuts and derivatives||NO||NO||NO|
|Soya and derivatives||NO||YES||NO|
|Milk and derivatives (lactose included)||NO||YES||NO|
|Nuts and derivatives||NO||NO||NO|
|Celery and derivatives||NO||YES||NO|
|Mustard and derivatives||NO||NO||NO|
|Sesame and derivatives||NO||NO||NO|
|Sulphurous anhydride/sulphites > 10mg/kg or 10mg/l||NO||YES||NO|
|Lupin and derivatives||NO||NO||NO|
|Molluscs and derivatives||NO||YES||NO|
Genetically Modified Organisms
The company Harinas y Sémolas del Noroeste S.A., with address at the Polígono Industrial de “Ás Gándaras” in Porriño (Pontevedra) and Sanitary Register Number 26.00973/PO; 31.00626/PO; 20.19238/PO; 20.10667/P, based on the documentation given by our providers, declares that the ingredients:
- Are not included in the field of application of the Regulation (EC) nº 1829/2003, of Genetically and Modified Foods and
- That the possible and accidental contamination by GMO that could exist does not exceed the value of 0.9%, as before establishes the mentioned
Target population and Instructions for use
Product for industrial food use. See allergen declaration. Dosage guideline: 10 and 20 g per liter of water.
The usual procedure is through bathing or curtain belt at low temperature (<-5ºC). The lower is the temperature, the better will be the results.
25 kg in plastic bags. Available in other packagings
Preservation and transport – Best before date
Keep in its own packaging properly closed and store in a cool and dry place. Transport should be done according to recommended conditions for its preservation. Best before 24 months after packing date.